Barrière de Transinne
accessibility of "la barrière de transinne" hotel-restaurant
In collaboration with All Access (Province of Luxembourg), we would like to inform you that facilities have been made available for
- people with reduced mobility with assistance
- the visually impaired
- people who are disorientated
- the hearing impaired (no visual alarm system)
- people with comprehension difficulties
- people with autism
The address is rue de la Barrière 4, 690 Transinne.
There are 28 rooms in this hotel.
The telephone number for information and hotel reservations at La Barrière de Transinne is 061 65 50 37.
If you are calling from abroad, dial 003 61 65 50 37.
You can send an e-mail for information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking in advance is essential.
High-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Reception is closed from midnight to 7am, but a member of staff is present and can be contacted via the hotel’s internal telephone.
Assistance dogs are welcome but must be notified when booking.
photo of entrance
photo of a communal lounge
photos of the restaurant
photos of the accessible toilet on the ground floor
photos of the staircase and lift
photo of corridor (accessible room)
photo of the accessible bedroom and bathroom
photos of the relaxation area
The hotel is clearly visible from the road.
The name of the hotel “Barrière de Transinne” is written on the façade.
- There are 2 PMR spaces in an asphalt car park.
These spaces are located close to the hotel.
They are not marked out.
- The other car park (non-PRM) is on the opposite side of the road.
- There are stairs to enter the hotel.
Wheelchair users can use a ramp on the left-hand side.
- The entrance is on one level.
- The doors are automatic.
- Reception is on the left-hand side of the hotel entrance.
The counter is not low.
- There is a bar, a restaurant, a small lounge and a PRM toilet on the ground floor.
- In the restaurant: circulation is easy, the areas are well lit and there are round tables.
- In the small lounge: there are different types of seating.
- In the toilet: as the turning area is insufficient, it is advisable to enter in reverse.
- To reach the first floor, a spiral staircase must be used.
- There is a lift in the hotel.
- Contrasts are generally present between the floor and the walls.
- There are seats on the different floors.
Accessible room with bathroom:
- One room is adapted for people who have difficulty walking.
It is located on the first floor.
- The space is too small to move around in a wheelchair.
- There is a relaxation area.
It is not possible to get there in a wheelchair.
in collaboration with All Access / Province of Luxembourg: +32 63 21 24 07