During the hunting season
The hunting season begins on 1 October and ends on 31 December (unless extended).
Thanks to the extensive network of walks and hikes in the Forest of Saint-Hubert, you can still continue walking as many routes remain accessible.
The calendar to be downloaded from this page will help you plan your next walks.
However, it is important to stay on the paths and to respect the signs you see: going beyond the poster is prohibited.
Closure per date:
Closure per hike:
- Carte de promenade de Libin + Entre Lesse et Lomme
- Carte Libin 2022
- Carte de promenade de Libramont-Chevigny
- Carte de promenade de Saint-Hubert + Transardennaise + Ourthe et Laval
- Carte de promenade de Tenneville + Transardennaise
- Carte de promenade de Wellin
- Carte de promenade de Sainte-Ode + Ourthe et Laval + Transardennaise
- Carte de promenade de Tellin
- Carte de promenade de Nassogne + Transardennaise + Transfamenne + Trail en Famenne
Closures per hunting lot :
The yellow signs
These posters will provide you with information.
They allow you to plan your future autumn walks taking into account the hunting zones.
You can also obtain more information from the cantonnements of the “Department de Nature et Forêt” as well as from the Maison du Tourisme.
The red signs
These posters give the prohibitions.
They can warn of a “battue” in which hunters are waiting along a firebreak, a path or even a road for game pushed by trackers and dogs to come.
This part of the forest is forbidden for walkers at such times. These signs may also warn you of a period of drifting hunting.