Depending on the walk
game observation areas
Several wildlife observation sites have been set up in the forest of Saint-Hubert in order to observe the animals in their natural habitat. Quietness is particularly important here…
The recommended walks to discover them are :
- Walk no. 7 of the map “Au Pays de Saint-Hubert” to reach the “aire de la Borne”.
- Walk n° 7 of the map “Entre rivières et forêts” to reach the “Tour de Priesse”.
- Walk n°7 on the map “Entre rivières et forêt” and walk n°4 on the map “Au pays de Saint-Hubert” to reach the “aire de Bilaude”.
- Walk n°8 on the map “Entre rivières et forêt” to reach the “aire des Amonys”.
Nature reserves and wetlands
During the walks you will discover several nature reserves and wetlands:
- the “anciennes troufferies” during the walk “Les troufferies” with starting point : Roumont-Ochamps (6km)
- the “boulaie tourbeuse du Rouge Poncé” during the 9.7 km walk no. 7 on the “Entre rivières et forêt” map.
- the “Réserve des Pairées” during the walk of the “Réserve domaniale” of 4 km with starting point : Resteigne.
- the “Fagne du Mâ d’Eau” during the loop of 8km starting from : Tellin
- the “Fagne des Anomalies” during a short back and forth walk starting from : Séviscourt
- the Lomprez wet zone during the didactic walk (about thirty minutes)
- the “étangs de Luchy” between Libramont and Bertrix
Among the magnificent viewpoints you can enjoy during your travels in the Forest of Saint-Hubert, we selected for you :
- the viewpoint of the chapel of Lorette between Remagne and Moircy
- the viewpoint of the Rocher du Pic between Tellin and Resteigne
- The viewpoint of the “Belvédère” during the “promenade de Wery” close to the “Passerelle Maria”.
- the 360° panorama from the “Tour de Priesse” during the “Promenade de Mochamps”
- the panorama from the viewpoint of “la Borne“