Depending on the walk
game observation areas
In the Forêt de Saint-Hubert, a number of areas have been set aside for observing game and its natural habitats. Peace and quiet are the order of the day…
The walks to discover them are:
- walk no. 7 on the Tenneville map to the Tour de Priesse
- Walk no. 7 on the Tenneville map and walk no. 4 on the “Au Pays de Saint-Hubert” map to reach the Bilaude area
- Walk no. 8 from the “Between rivers and forest” map to the Amonys campsite
Nature reserves and wetlands
During the walks you will discover several nature reserves and wetlands:
- the “anciennes troufferies” during the walk “Les troufferies” with starting point : Roumont-Ochamps (6km)
- the “boulaie tourbeuse du Rouge Poncé” during the 9.7 km walk no. 7 on the “Entre rivières et forêt” map.
- the “Réserve des Pairées” during the walk of the “Réserve domaniale” of 4 km with starting point : Resteigne.
- the “Fagne du Mâ d’Eau” during the loop of 8km starting from : Tellin
- the “Fagne des Anomalies” during a short back and forth walk starting from : Séviscourt
- the Lomprez wet zone during the didactic walk (about thirty minutes)
- the “étangs de Luchy” between Libramont and Bertrix
Among the magnificent viewpoints you can enjoy during your travels in the Forest of Saint-Hubert, we selected for you :
- the viewpoint of the chapel of Lorette between Remagne and Moircy
- the viewpoint of the Rocher du Pic between Tellin and Resteigne
- The viewpoint of the “Belvédère” during the “promenade de Wery” close to the “Passerelle Maria”.
- the 360° panorama from the “Tour de Priesse” during the “Promenade de Mochamps”
- the panorama from the viewpoint of “la Borne“