Welcome desk in Redu
Accessibility of the reception desk at Redu (Libin)
In collaboration with All Access (Province of Luxembourg), we would like to inform you that facilities have been made available for
- people with reduced mobility with assistance
- the visually impaired
- the hearing impaired
- people with comprehension difficulties
- people with autism
The address is Place de l’Esro 60, 6890 Redu
The reception office of the Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert and the Office du Tourisme de Libin, in Redu, is easy to find.
It is located opposite the Redu church and to the right of the Mudia (Educational Art Museum).
You can call the reception desk at the Maison du Tourisme/Office du Tourisme on 061 65 66 99.
If you are calling from abroad, dial 0032 61 65 66 99.
The reception office at the Maison du Tourisme / Tourist Office in Redu is open at the following times:
- during school holidays: every day from 10am to 5pm
- outside school holidays from March to November: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 5pm
- outside school holidays from December to February: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 2pm
- Open on 24/12 and on 31/12 from 10am to 2pm
- Closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year’s Day (1 January).
There are parking spaces in the square next to the church, about 60 metres from the main entrance.
There is one PRM space.
The road crossing is not secured by a pedestrian crossing.
There are no adapted toilets in the building.
Wifi is available free of charge.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
If you need help, the person at reception will be able to give you all the information you need.
Photo of the car park on the square:
Photo of the disabled access area near the square
Photos of the façade and the entrance:
Photos of the interior
Access to the building:
- A sign above the entrance identifies the building.
- The entrance is clear and the walkway is wide.
- A ramp (unsecured – can be slippery in wet weather) makes it easy to get through the door.
Inside the building:
- You can access the ground floor.
- It is on one level and there are wide circulation areas.
- There are no guide lines, but someone at reception can help you.
- The information desk is easy to find.
- The reception desk is well lit.
- The reception desk is well lit and can be lip-read.
Staff will take care to facilitate lip-reading and use written or visual aids to facilitate communication.
- Wifi is available free of charge.
- The information desk is very high for a wheelchair user, but the receptionist will be happy to help you move around.
- Brochures are placed on shelves and are partly accessible for wheelchair users.
- During the school holidays, there are often more people in the reception area.
- If you make a purchase, you can pay with your bank card or cash.
- The payment device is mobile.
- You can obtain information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Easy to read and to understand
This text is written in Easy to Read and Understand.
What is a Maison du Tourisme/an Office du Tourisme?
A Maison du Tourisme provides information for tourists.
Tourists are people who travel to a region.
A Maison du Tourisme explains what there is to see and do in the region.
For example, it explains
museums to visit
walks to take
And much more.
an ofice du Tourisme also organises events, for example.
There are parking spaces very close to the Tourism building.
There are no pedestrian crossings to cross the road.
So you need to look carefully to the left and right to cross.
Inside the building:
There is always someone at reception to help you.
At the moment, the small information books are not written in “Easy to Read and Understand”.
You can pay with a bank card or cash.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no accessible toilets.
Informaton in collaboration with All Access / Province of Luxembourg: +32 63 21 24