Welcome office in Tellin
accessibility of the reception office in tellin
In collaboration with All Access (Province of Luxembourg), we would like to inform you that facilities have been made available for
- people with reduced mobility
- the visually impaired
- people with a hearing impairment
- people with comprehension difficulties
- people with autism
The address is Rue Grande 21, 6927 Tellin.
The Office du Tourisme in Tellin is located in a courtyard.
You can call the reception desk at the Tellin Tourist Office on 084 36 60 07.
If you are calling from abroad, dial 0032 84 36 60 07.
You can send an e-mail to receive information.
The e-mail address is email@example.com
The office of the Tellin Tourist Office is open according to the following timetable:
– From 3 to 7 May and from 10 to 14 May 2023: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 1pm
– From 25 to 29 October and from 1 to 5 November 2023: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 1pm
– From 27 June to 3 September 2023: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 1pm
– Closed during the end-of-year holidays
There is an accessible toilet on request.
The accessible toilet is located in the same building.
It is accessible at ground level.
The toilet has automatic lighting.
For wheelchair users it is recommended to enter in reverse (rotation area too small).
Wifi is available free of charge.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
If you need help, a member of staff is on hand at reception to give you all the information you need.
Photo of the entrance to the courtyard and the car park
photos of the façade and the entrance
Photos of the interior
Photos of the accessible toilet
- There is a car park in front of the Tourist Office.
- There is no parking space specifically reserved for people with reduced mobility.
- The car park is gravel.
Access to the building:
- The building is easily identifiable thanks to its signs.
- The route into the building is simple: follow the cobbled path.
- The entrance door is glazed.
It is secured by the information on it (e.g. posters).
The door is opened manually.
- Timetable information is displayed on the front door and on the website.
- To enter, there is a small step and an old door lock that may prevent access if you are in a wheelchair.
- The entrance door is over 85 cm wide.
- The door is heavy and opens outwards.
- There is an airlock and then a second door.
Inside the building:
- The place allows movement with a wheelchair.
- The reception desk is well lit.
- The reception desk is visible.
- The reception desk has a lowered section that is accessible if you are in a wheelchair.
- The brochure stands are at the right height.
- There are chairs for waiting or consulting brochures.
At the Office du Tourisme in Tellin you can
- receive tourist brochures about the area
- receive tourist information about attractions and museums, walks, restaurants, accommodation, other activities such as events
- buy souvenirs