Les Aventures de Gaspard le renard (French and Dutch version)
Discover with your familie the Wood of Saint-Hubert!
Elios the fox takes you on an adventure in the communes of Libin, Libramont-Chevigny, Saint-Hubert, Tellin, Tenneville and Wellin.
Get your game books and get ready to explore!
While walking, enjoy the scenery and take part in various games and puzzles.
- 6 booklets available (in French and Dutch);
- 7 to 9 stages on each route;
- the activities are recommended for children between 8 and 10 years old (you can of course try these adventures with younger or older children);
- the routes are signposted
- the distances vary from 4.4 km to 7.5 km
- the walks are varied: sometimes in the forest, sometimes through the fields and some even feature educational panels on themes such as nature or agriculture;
- The booklets are available for free at the Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert and at the reception of Syndicat d’Initiative and Office du Tourisme of the partner municipalities (find opening hours here).
Do not hesitate and go on an adventure with Elios the fox in the forest of Saint-Hubert!